Rachel Kane MA Interaction Design (IxD) Passionate about designing for people, communication and accessibility.
LifeHack "Tradition is an innovation that no longer works", building on this idea as a collaborative designer along with leanweb.eu and weinteract.ie we facilitate change for organisations in the current digital environment..
Why We Care
- Statement on behalf of the Tánaiste following today’s Government meeting April 4, 2017
- Tánaiste Congratulates Professor Siobhan Mullally on Election as President of GRETA March 31, 2017
- Minister McGrath re-iterates his commitment to Ireland ratifying the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities March 30, 2017
- Minister Stanton attends EU Justice and Home Affairs Council to discuss migration, security and counter-terrorism March 28, 2017
- New laws on Sexual Offences take effect from today - Fitzgerald March 27, 2017
- What is Tenacity and How to Use It To Be SuccessfulDo you ever feel like life is passing you by and you don’t have the same energy as others? Maybe you have seen people push for new opportunities with ease, and you wonder how they are capable of so much more. If this is the case, you might need a boost of tenacity. But first, […]Nancy Solari
- How to Take Probiotics for the Best Health BenefitsProbiotics are a popular topic among health enthusiasts and medical professionals, alike, and rightfully so! As individuals seek to improve their health by becoming advocates for themselves, probiotics are often a good choice to become part of their new health-focused regimen. However, there are some ways that will allow you to maximize the health benefits […]Lisa Richards
- What Are Process Goals? (With Examples)Ready. Set. Go. For years, this was my three-step mindset when it came to goals. I would reach for the moon and hope to land among the stars without feeling the pain of the fall. This approach was all or nothing, and as a result, I experienced loads of burnout and almost zero productivity. In […]Dr. Colleen Batchelder
- 6 Friday Motivation Tips to Help You Stay MotivatedYou know the feeling—that “I still have another whole work day to get through” feeling? It sucks. The worst part is knowing that you have to get up, get to work, and be productive when you feel checked out, unmotivated, and would rather go back to bed. The trickiest part about it is that even […]Awilda Rivera
- How a Power Nap Can Boost Your Energy And ProductivityModern life is hectic. With the constant demands on us—busy schedules, and outside (or inside) pressure to do more, achieve more, and push ourselves harder—it’s unsurprising that more and more of us find it difficult to switch off. And yet, sleep is one of the most important things we can do for our energy, productivity, […]Dr. Tara Swart
Book an appointment