Rachel Kane MA Interaction Design (IxD) Passionate about designing for people, communication and accessibility.
LifeHack "Tradition is an innovation that no longer works", building on this idea as a collaborative designer along with leanweb.eu and weinteract.ie we facilitate change for organisations in the current digital environment..
Why We Care
- How to Plan Your Life with the 1-3-5 RulePlanning is key to success. Still, many people feel that committing to a plan can either constrain them or defeat them if they are not successful. But here’s the thing—when you create a plan, you are more likely to make progress because you are providing clarity to your vision and personally committing to trying. This […]Kim Monaghan
- How To Stay Motivated For Making Healthy Lifestyle ChangesWhat makes up a healthy lifestyle? If striving to live a healthy lifestyle is a top priority, motivation is vital to making healthy lifestyle changes, but it may not be enough. It’s 9:30 pm. Everything is ready for a 5 am wake-up call to hit the gym. The excitement and motivation are high, and waking […]Tara Mazanec
- Entrepreneurial Burnout: 6 Ways to Avoid And Overcome ItBurnout became an especially painful issue during the pandemic when the majority of people worked from home, finding it difficult to draw the line between work and private life. However, entrepreneur burnout has been less discussed, despite evidence that entrepreneurs are at a higher risk of burning out. It may seem that as the boss, […]Ieva Sipola
- Why the 10-80-10 Rule Is Key To Achieving SuccessThe 10-80-10 rule is an extension of the Pareto principle that says 80% of productivity/wealth is generated/owned by 20% of the population. This ratio is often observable in various statistics and studies. The 10-80-10 rule takes this principle and applies it more specifically to human behavior. It is also malleable, enabling people to move between […]Daniel Mangena
- 20 Monthly Goals Ideas To Help You Grow in 2022Personal growth is the most rewarding because it honors hard work on what matters most. If you desire to become more successful personally and professionally, then you should set monthly goals to establish a purposeful mindset. Schedules and commitments can get a little unruly. Utilize the definition of S.M.A.R.T. goals to personalize them accordingly to […]Kristianne Wargo
Book an appointment