Rachel Kane MA Interaction Design (IxD) Passionate about designing for people, communication and accessibility.
LifeHack "Tradition is an innovation that no longer works", building on this idea as a collaborative designer along with leanweb.eu and weinteract.ie we facilitate change for organisations in the current digital environment..
Why We Care
- Statement on behalf of the Tánaiste following today’s Government meeting April 4, 2017
- Tánaiste Congratulates Professor Siobhan Mullally on Election as President of GRETA March 31, 2017
- Minister McGrath re-iterates his commitment to Ireland ratifying the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities March 30, 2017
- Minister Stanton attends EU Justice and Home Affairs Council to discuss migration, security and counter-terrorism March 28, 2017
- New laws on Sexual Offences take effect from today - Fitzgerald March 27, 2017
- Does Anxiety Make You Tired And Why?When you think of anxiety, several scenarios may come to mind: the endless tossing and turning of a restless night, dread over potential future events, pandemic-related overwhelm, or full-blown panic attacks. Even if you’re not diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, you’ve likely experienced anxiety symptoms at some point in your life. In these situations, you […]Leah Borski
- How to Silence the Impostor SyndromeDo you ever worry about being exposed as a “fraud?” You’re not alone. It’s actually quite common for people to feel like imposters. In fact, approximately 70 percent of people admit to having experienced impostor syndrome at some point in their lives — a Twitter poll found that 87 percent of people have experienced this. […]John Rampton
- Does Depression Make You Tired And How?It’s a classic chicken or egg question, does depression make you tired, or does being tired cause depression? The simple answer to this question is yes and yes. Taking it a step further, I employ the “both/and” strategy, which is to say that they are both true and not mutually exclusive of each other. But […]Meredith Flanagan
- Are You Addicted to Productivity?“It’s great to be productive. It really is. But sometimes, we chase productivity so much that it makes us, well, unproductive. It’s easy to read a lot about how to be more productive, but don’t forget that you have to make that time up.” Matt Cutts wrote that back in 2013, “Today, search for ‘productivity’ […]John Rampton
- Why Do I Feel Tired After Eating? (And How to Avoid It)Feeling tired after eating is very common, and it happens more often after lunchtime. Is it normal? Yes. However, feeling constantly tired after a meal could be a sign of an underlying health issue. The good news is that there are simple ways in which we can avoid that constant drowsy feeling after a meal. […]Zola Johnson
Book an appointment