Rachel Kane MA Interaction Design (IxD) Passionate about designing for people, communication and accessibility.
LifeHack "Tradition is an innovation that no longer works", building on this idea as a collaborative designer along with leanweb.eu and weinteract.ie we facilitate change for organisations in the current digital environment..
Why We Care
- Statement on behalf of the Tánaiste following today’s Government meeting April 4, 2017
- Tánaiste Congratulates Professor Siobhan Mullally on Election as President of GRETA March 31, 2017
- Minister McGrath re-iterates his commitment to Ireland ratifying the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities March 30, 2017
- Minister Stanton attends EU Justice and Home Affairs Council to discuss migration, security and counter-terrorism March 28, 2017
- New laws on Sexual Offences take effect from today - Fitzgerald March 27, 2017
- 13 Health Benefits Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Backed By Science)Omega-3 fatty acids are a type of fat that the body requires for survival but is unable to produce on its own. It is, therefore, extremely important to get enough of these vital nutrients in your diet. There are three different types of Omega-3s. The first two types, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), […]Samantha Klig, RD
- How Design Thinking Leads You To Creativity (The Complete Guide)What do you think about when you think of a product that had a great design and purpose? My mind goes to products like Apply and Alexa. The sleekness and simplicity of their design combined with the functionality create a winning product. Great designs are developed from a simple yet eloquent place. Great designs draw […]Jim Burgoon
- What Is Well-being: A Guide On How To Measure And Improve ItWell-being is a term often utilized in psychology literature to describe healthy individuals. It is often associated with contentment, happiness, or fulfillment. However, there is debate about what well-being really is and even how to spell it. With so much confusion around the definition, individuals are often left to wonder what well-being is and how to […]Olivia Schnur
- 7 Health Benefits of Vitamin B12 (Backed By Science)Vitamin B12 supplements are packing the shelves lately. Whether in the form of chewable gummies or capsules, you have likely seen them in your local grocery store or pharmacy aisles. Now it is time to ask, what’s all the hype around this essential nutrient? In this article, I’ll give you a quick overview of what […]Samantha Klig, RD
- Is Caffeine Bad For You (And How Much Caffeine Is Too Much)?Caffeine is a stimulant found in coffee, tea, and other items and products. When taken, it stimulates the brain and nervous system, helping you stay active. People take caffeine for various reasons. Most people love to take it because of its natural and unique flavor and taste. Students and shift workers take it to remain […]Sara Leandro
Book an appointment